Imagine you're on the phone with a user, and they're trying to explain their issue to you. What if you could view their screen instead?
Identifying and connecting with your users can be as easy as 1-2-3, literally! With Upscope, you can install a little code that will display a short numeric code on any of your webpages. All your user has to do is read the number to the agent. This allows the agent to quickly identify who they're talking to and start a co-browsing session with them.
There's 3 ways that you can display the code:
- You can display the code as a little button so that it's always visible on your website pages
- find an element on your webpage and use upscope.js to add the code.
- go to the Lookup code section of your General Settings and select "Yes, in the widget button."
- you can decide if the button should appear on all/some your webpages and how it's positioned
2. You can have it hidden until the user presses "Control" on the keyboard 5 times
- use upscope.js to add the code anywhere on your webpage
- go to the Lookup code section of your General Settings and select "Yes, when the user presses Control 5 times."
- you can customize the text of the alert message
3. You can select an HTML element on your website to attach the code to
- use upscope.js to add the code to any element. The content of the element will be replaced with the 4-digit code.
- go to the Lookup code section of your General Settings and select "Yes, in an HTML element."
- add the CSS selector of the element that you would like to replace with the Upscope code
"How do I use it?" 🤔
Simple! After the user gives the agent the code, they will enter it into the search box on the Upscope account to find the specific user. All the agent has to do is initiate a co-browse session!