Add Upscope Co-browsing to Front live chat in 3 steps:
- Next, go to the Front integrations store and install Upscope. This will generate a unique Token. Copy that Token.
- Log in to Upscope, go to your settings > integrations and choose the Front integration. Paste the Token in there.
That's it, you're ready to test it.
How to run a test of the integration
To confirm that Upscope is installed correctly, log into Upscope and you'll see a list of users who are currently on your website.
You can run a test of the Upscope Front integration by following these steps:
- Go onto your website and start a new live chat.
- Within Front you'll see the Upscope 'Screen sharing' button appear on the right hand side for that new chat.
- Click the screen sharing button and a pop-up will appear in the browser asking for permission to screen share.
- Click yes and begin co-browsing.
- You are able to not only scroll, click and type for the user but use the pen tool to draw on objects or around objects to bring the user's attention to them.
Also works for customers phoning in.
If the user has phoned in rather than began a live chat, you can identify their screen by asking them for their unique Upscope 4 digit support code which can be added to your site footer or header or generated by the user through tapping the Ctrl key 5 times.
Ask them to read out the code and enter that into the Upscope Front app as below.
Depending on your set-up, it can either be pulled up by the user pressing 'control' on their keyboard 5 times or it can also be displayed somewhere on the page.Find out more about the support code