Add Upscope Co-browsing to Front live chat in 3 steps:
- Next, go to the Front integrations store and install Upscope. This will generate a unique Token. Copy that Token.
- Log in to Upscope, go to your settings > integrations and choose the Front integration. Paste the Token in there.
That's it, you're ready to test it.
How to run a test of the integration
To confirm that Upscope is installed correctly, log into Upscope and you'll see a list of customers who are currently on your website.
You can run a test of the Upscope Front integration by following these steps:
- Go onto your website and start a new live chat.
- Within Front you'll see the Upscope 'Screen sharing' button appear on the right hand side for that new chat.
- Click the screen sharing button and a pop-up will appear in the browser asking for permission to screen share.
- Click yes and begin co-browsing.
- You are able to not only scroll, click and type for the customer but use the pen tool to draw on objects or around objects to bring the customer's attention to them.
The customer will often type "Hey, I have a problem, it's not working" and then go off about their business expecting you to solve the problem.
Rather than asking them "Hi, are you seeing an error" and going back and forth for an hour, you can now see screenshots of how they came to the problem.
With this feature you're able to see 5 screenshots of pages the customer visited prior to starting a live chat and also add some vision and colour to a screen normally full of text.
Ask your Upscope admin to enable screenshots within their general settings or send them this link: https://app.upscope.io/settings/teams/_?section=history_collection
How to screen share when the customer phones in
If the customer has phoned in rather than began a live chat, you can identify their screen by asking them for their unique Upscope 4 digit support code which can be added to your site footer or header or generated by the customer through tapping the Ctrl key 5 times.
Ask them to read out the code and enter that into the Upscope Front app as below.
Depending on your set-up, it can either be pulled up by the customer pressing 'control' on their keyboard 5 times or it can also be displayed somewhere on the page. Find out more about the support code